Natural Wall Finishes
Clay and lime plasters are durable, healthy alternatives to latex paint, wallpaper, acrylic and gypsum plasters. They nurture your environment while bringing beauty to your day to day life.
Both traditional and contemporary interiors are enhanced with these time honored materials. Their effect is comforting; your walls will be cool to the touch in the summer and warm to the touch in winter.
Upon entering a room rendered in our plasters, one instantly feels awakened by the clean, fresh air.
- Hypoallergenic, non-toxic, dust free, and naturally healthy.
- Absorbs toxins and neutralizes odors to decrease indoor pollution.
- Zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds).
- Prevents bacterial growth, mold, and mildew / deters insects.
- Porous, which allows a building to breathe.
- Regulates humidity to improve air quality and impede mold and mildew growth.
- Responds to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Emits negative ions that help us absorb oxygen and feel energized, creative and less stressed.
- Counters the effect of electronics that emit positive ions.
- Enlivens our senses and strengthens our connection to the natural world.
- Nonflammable, matte finish and excellent color retention.
- Qualifies for the highest LEED certification.
- Superior light refraction and luminosity due to high mineral content.
- Can be directly applied to unpainted or untreated masonry (stone, concrete, brick, plaster).